Tracking Certified Mail
Tracking information is included with Certified mail, but not First-Class or Marketing mail. If you sent your letters via Certified mail, there are a couple ways to track your letters:
If your letter(s) was sent through LetterStream, you can
- Log into your LetterStream account
- Click on the 'My Jobs' tab located near the top of the page.
- Scroll down the page so you can see the 'Mailing Complete' section.
- Your job will appear here. Click on the job name, or the job number
- Here you will see a status bar with the updated status of your letter
If your certified letter(s) was not sent through LetterStream:You can go to www.usps.com and simply type the unique tracking number into the search bar. This will show you all of the USPS details as well as the status of the item.
You can also call USPS @1-800-ASK-USPS and have them give you an updated status on your letter.